Covering All Your Industrial Storage Needs in Spring Hill
At Spring Hill Mini Warehouse, we understand that you have many needs when it comes to industrial storage. Whether you are looking for a temporary home for large equipment, have office furniture that requires safekeeping until your construction is finished or want to archive your files offsite, we can help. Our units come in various sizes to suit a variety of specific needs.
We understand that security is of utmost importance and at Spring Hill Mini Warehouse, we have 24/7 surveillance. This ensures that the customers who store with us will not have to worry about their expensive industrial items being damaged or stolen. Additionally, we realize that business can be fast paced and our facilities are accessible 24/7 to meet your demands.
Who Benefits From This Service?
Whether for long- or short-term storage, we offer units for a variety of industries. They include office, construction and medical, and they use storage for the following reasons:
- Business offices accumulate paperwork.
- Organization is key. Archive and protect older documents in climate-controlled units.
- Industrial and construction equipment is expensive.
- It is beneficial to store equipment rather than leaving it on the jobsite overnight or on weekends.
- Equipment in a doctor’s office or lab could benefit from proper storage.
- Pharmaceutical companies need FDA-approved, climate-controlled storage rooms.
Of course, various other industries could benefit from self storage. With small and large units that are easily accessible and watched over by surveillance, you can’t go wrong when you choose Spring Hill Mini Warehouse.
Contact Us Today in Columbia
For more information about our industrial storage units or to find out about RV storage options, contact Spring Hill Mini Warehouse today in Spring Hill or Columbia. Call us at 931-486-1055 or fill out our form online and we’ll get back to you quickly.